UI / UX Designer Junior/Mid Level
Our mission is to help remove mobility from the issue list as well as sort out the nowadays complex offer. We want to go fast, be bold and stay humble. To succeed in our mission we’re looking for a UI/UX designer to help scale our international engineering team.
We want individuals with a startup mindset, that can help share their UI/UX experience & knowledge, as well as build and lead core aspects of our development pipeline.
You will be given a great amount of flexibility and autonomy to influence and build our platform, it’s a very exciting time to join us.
- You’re a UX/UI hybrid: You’re a hands-on, gifted visual designer who loves the clarity and cleanliness that comes from exceptional UX.
- You love Interaction design and have been designing online apps and sites for years.
- You love to own big projects and aspire to share your knowledge and experience with larger teams as you grow in your role.
- You love UI design patterns, know them well and have contributed to pattern libraries yourself.
- You finish the work… dot those “I”s and cross those “T”s.
- You communicate often and don’t get defensive when asked to elucidate your design choices.
- You are guided by experience and intuition but still make design choices and understand the reasoning behind them.
- You are self-directed, self-motivated and thrive on collaborative independence where coming together to brainstorm feeds your focused work while detailing your design.
- You love to solve complex problems with simple, elegant solutions.
- You are skilled in the leading design tools including those for rapid prototyping like Principle, Sketch, XD and others.
- You understand how design systems are built. You know when to follow and when to break established interaction patterns. You champion consistency, flexibility, and reuse. You like Atomic Design, Sketch, and Zeplin.
- You understand coding and, while you may not code yourself, you know how to produce designs that can be built within frameworks, using patterns that focus energy on what matters and differentiates.
- You embrace mobile first and then work on the designs for folks still using desktops to get work done.
Experience ideally in the following:
- UI/Visual Design (color, line, type, shape, image, composition).
- UX/Interaction Design (personas, flows, story maps).
- Strong knowledge of user experience/user-centered design processes and methodology.
- A passion for creating products and services that resonate emotionally with people.
- Experience designing B2B application and/or familiarity with common B2B business processes.
- Ability to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
- Proficiency with visualizing, sketching, designing and prototyping user interfaces.
- Updated on the latest techniques/trends/thinking within your field and ready to share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients.
- Ability to work within distributed, multidisciplinary teams.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
WHY JOIN US
* Great team of smart people
* Friendly and open culture
* Community focused - when it makes sense, we share!
You’ll have impact on REAL problems:
* Get people to their destination faster
* Help to reduce air pollution
* Reduce traffic jams
* Help grow other mobility providers
*… You will develop the mobility of tomorrow.
Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together.