We're obviously looking for the most talented, passionate and awesome candidates in the world to help us re-invent they way people move in and around cities.
We also offer enormous amounts of autonomy to everyone working at Skipr which requires an aptitude to auto-manage oneself. We love passionate, out-of-the-box thinkers who're able to share their ideas in the simplest & clearest way.
Our ideal colleague is an entrepreneur in residence, that sparks joy by taking an idea drafted in a napkin to its final execution who always, always give priority to our customers. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution and hustle is a must.
Don't apply if building a business from 0 to 1, scaling it from 1 to 100 is something that scares you, if the idea of changing the world is something you find ridiculous, or if a less is more attitude is not part of your daily routine.
What about you?
Our product team is looking for an experienced "Product Designer" who'll help build and lead the best experience for our community. At Skipr we only have one goal, endorse the human co-pilot role in the chaos that is transportation and surpass our users expectations.
- Ship human-centered experiences as part of our Product group
- Take ownership over feature designs from inception to production and analysis
- Taking broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our users
- Design systems flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Participate in and/or facilitate design brainstorming and work sessions
- Produce mood boards, storyboards, design briefs, sketches, visual language guidelines, prototypes, wireframes, and other artifacts required to develop and evolve user experience designs
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partner with Product Managers, engineers and researchers to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch
- Work across & understand different areas such as visual, interaction, motion, brand, and with other designers to ensure your contribution enhances the overall user experience
- Communication experience
- Experience with front-end programming
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software
- Provide URL featuring examples of interaction design work
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- 2+ years of application design experience
- 2+ years of visual design experience
- 2+ years of interaction design experience
- 2+ years of strategic product thinking and vision experience
- Experience designing for groups of people (international audiences, multi-language localization, accessibility for people with disabilities, etc.)
- Experience working with researchers
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative methods for user research
What we offer
- A unique challenge to help cities to move smarter!
- A lot of professional freedom, personal development, and tons of fun.
- Being part of an international, winning team that has experience in launching start-ups (ex-Uber, Microsoft, Deliveroo and other top-notch startups )
- A rare opportunity to have an impact on mobility in Europe and shape a product to the right market/customer fit.
- Ability to build and grow with the company from the scratch
- A competitive salary and package.