Growth Marketing Intern
Part of the Growth Hacking team, you'll be living in the intersection of marketing and product development, customer obsessed, in charge of building our brand through versatile, out of the box, customer acquisition, activation and retention strategies.
Your goal is to help develop our active user base among our existing key markets and launch new ones. This role will contribute to build the business user base from 0 to 1, and scale it from 1 to 100. Sounds exciting? Then keep reading ;)
Our ideal candidate will have a strong ability to think strategically, creatively and analytically about business and product opportunities, and ideally a demonstrated track record of growth initiatives. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution, and scrappiness/hustle is a must. She/He is an entrepreneur in residence, that sparks joy by taking an idea drafted in a napkin to its final execution.
What about you?
Our marketing team is looking for an awesome "Growth Hacker" intern who'll help build and improve our acquisition funnel. At Skipr we only have one goal, endorse the human co-pilot role in the chaos that is transportation and surpass our users expectations.
- You're amicable and sociable.
- Tech-savvy is not just a fancy word, it's part of who you are.
- Empathy is your middle name.
- Always ready to take a bullet for your team and make sure they take credit when successful.
- You can't stand a misplaced pixel and will notice immediately if something is out of balance.
- SEO/ASO aren't just fancy tech acronyms to you.
- You speak English. (Being based in Belgium, speaking French and/or Dutch is definitely welcome.)
Experience - It's an internship, no experience is required. We value motivation above anything!
Growth - Basic technical abilities regarding SEO & ASO. Knowledge of planning & buying digital media on self-serve platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook, Ad Networks, and other new platforms is a big plus.
Data centered - You know how to meticulously unpack the key levers for growing a business through keen analysis and scientific experimentation.
Detail orientation - You have high standards for everything you do, and dig into the details to assure that your output consistently meets a high bar.
An eye for design - You know what goes into a great photo, you can create beautiful print layouts, and you can't wait to draw out the beauty of our customer experiences and use it to create a compelling story for our users.
Learner - Self-starter with a great learning attitude and pick up new capabilities fast.
Communication - Strong writing skills, especially in the context of content marketing.
What we offer -
- A unique challenge to help cities to move smarter!
- A lot of professional freedom, personal development, and tons of fun.
- Being part of an international, winning team that has experience in launching start-ups (ex-Uber, Microsoft, Deliveroo and other top-notch startups )
- A rare opportunity to have an impact on mobility in Europe and shape a product to the right market/customer fit.
- Ability to build and grow with the company from scratch
- We've hired interns in the past, the ball is in your court.