Business Development Representative - Belgium
We're obviously looking for the most talented, passionate and awesome candidates in the world to help us re-invent the way people move in and around cities.
We also offer enormous amounts of autonomy to everyone working at Skipr which requires an aptitude to auto-manage oneself. We love passionate, out-of-the-box thinkers who're able to share their ideas in the simplest & clearest way. At Skipr we only have one goal, endorse the human co-pilot role in the chaos that is transportation and surpass our client expectations.
Don't apply if building a business from 0 to 1, scaling it from 1 to 100 is something that scares you, if the idea of changing the world is something you find ridiculous, or if a less is more attitude is not part of your daily routine.
What about you?
Our start-up is looking for its first Business Development Representative to market our product to Belgian SMEs. You will join our fantastic Business Development team that is meant to grow rapidly. As such, you will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives among SMEs. You will collaborate closely with the Marketing and BD teams to identify, research and reach out to high value prospects! You will be on the front lines of a fast growing start-up with every day being a new adventure.
What about you?
- You're a true hustler and...
- ... can't take no for an answer
- You are an excellent communicator and have great people skills
- You are fluent in English and in French and / or Dutch (written and oral)
- You are self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- You have a first proven inside sales experience where you have over-achieved your quota
- Thanks to your strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day, you manage to meet sales quotas
- In collaboration with your manager, plan strategically which companies to target
- Find relevant contacts within target companies and contact them through LinkedIn, emails or cold calls
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Negotiate & Close small and medium sized deals directly over the phone
- Contribute towards a quarterly sales target
- In other words, you will seek out new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers in order to generate highly qualified leads!
What we offer?
- A unique challenge to help cities to move smarter!
- A lot of professional freedom & personal development.
- Being part of an international, winning team that has experience in launching start-ups (ex-Uber, Microsoft, Deliveroo and other top-notch startups )
- A rare opportunity to have an impact on mobility in Europe and shape a product to the right market/customer fit.
- Ability to build and grow with the company from scratch